Through the AMC-supported ‘My Outdoors’ website, Berkshire Chapter members may opt-in to receive e-mail notice of new issues of our Chapter newsletters. The primary Chapter newsletter is the Berkshire Exchange, but several of the Chapter activity committees issue periodic newsletters of their own.
To opt in for e-mail notice of any Chapter newsletter, follow these steps::
- Using a web browser, visit www.outdoors.org.
- In the top right-hand corner, click "Sign In" and login to your account with your email address and password. (If you don't have an account already set up, you can create one at this time.)
- Once you are logged in, click on "My Outdoors" (top right-hand corner, next to "Log Out").
- Under "My Profile", click on "Edit Profile".
- Click on the '+' to the left of "E-Newsletters".
- Under "Chapter Newsletter Preference", select "Electronic". Also, we recommend selecting "HTML" as the "Email Format".
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
If you are having problems, contact Member Services as follows: