Although the COVID-19 pandemic is by no means over, AMC and the Berkshire Chapter are applying careful evidence-based risk management practices to chart a path forward for volunteer-led outdoor activities to resume safely.
The resumption of activities will occur in phases. Effective June 22, AMC is in Phase 2 of its reopening plan.
In Phase 2 we will offer volunteer-led activities in small groups employing social distancing measures. Group size will be capped at ten (10) participants including leaders. Activity leaders are receiving training on new trip safety protocols and procedures.
These are the currently available resources for activity leaders:
- Volunteer-Led Activities Re-Launch Rubric
- COVID-19 Training Video for Activity Leaders
- COVID-19 Training Folder (requires Sharepoint login credentials; email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access)
- Phase 1 - Leader Volunteer Checklist
- Phase 2 - Leader Volunteer Checklist
- COVID 19 Changes to Live Trips in the Activities Database (ActDB)
- COVID-19 Completion Survey& (acknowledgment confirmation after Phase 2 training video)
- COVID-19 Trip Talk Card
- What are medical grade gloves?
- ActDB Registration Training (COVID-19)
Carpooling is against the recommendation of the AMC. If leaders build carpooling/shuttling into their trip plan, participants must be informed in advance.
Page steward: email@example.com