This page lists several forms that are most frequently used by our volunteer leaders.
- Volunteer Release Form: This is the release agreement for volunteer-led activities. All participants must sign this form before embarking on an AMC trip.
- NOTE: Effective June 22, 2020, the paper-based release form has been replaced with a fully online registration and release process.
- Release Agreement for Volunteer-Managed Facilities: This similar release applies to guests of AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities.
- Berkshire Chapter Leader-in-Training Evaluation Form: Used by leaders in training during their qualification period.
- Volunteer Incident/Accident Report Form
- Berkshire Chapter Crisis Communication Chart
- SOAP Note
- Volunteer Leader Tool Box on Outdoors.org: a complete list of resources for volunteer leaders.
Page steward: firstname.lastname@example.org