Saturday, January 23 from 9:00-4:00pm
AMC’s Annual Summit celebrates the people who make AMC’s mission real everyday–our dedicated volunteers! Whether you’re a lifelong member or a newcomer interested in discovering all AMC has to offer, Annual Summit is for you!
The 145th Annual Summit will be held on Saturday, January 23, 2021 and will be an all online digital event for the first time ever!
- Interactive workshops and presentations with AMC experts and outdoor pros
- Committee business meetings
- AMC’s 144th Annual Business Meeting
- Presentation of AMC’s annual volunteer awards
- Updates on AMC’s work in conservation, recreation, and education
Attend any combination of sessions, trainings, and committee meetings you choose. In the morning, John Judge, President & CEO, will highlight AMC’s key accomplishments relating to AMC’s mission and vision. Later, at the 145th Annual Business Meeting, hear AMC’s annual business reports, meet the board’s incoming members, and applaud our volunteer award recipients. Then, enjoy a day filled with great presentations and workshops!
Registration is required for this event. Register here.