The chapter Executive Committee ("ExCom") is the top level of chapter volunteer leadership. Elected annually, the Executive Committee consists of four Officers plus the chairpersons of all standing committees.
Below is the Executive Committee slate for 2022.
Chapter Officers - 2022
• Chair: Brant Cheikes
• Vice Chair: James Walton
• Treasurer: Jaclyn Jones
• Secretary: Rosalee Walter
• 20s/30s Committee: Jack Spear
• Appalachian Trail Committee: Deb Weisenstein
• Bicycling Committee: Janine Papesh
• Conservation Committee (co-chairs): Robert Cherdack, Rosalee Walter
• Communications Committee: Rick Whitney
• Family Programs: Dawne Piers-Gamble, Laura Stinette
• Justice, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee: Dawne Piers-Gamble
• Mountaineering Committee (co-chairs): Chris Neil, Chris Thompson
• New England Trail Committee: Ray Girard
• Nominating Committee (co-chairs): Cosmo Catalano, Kathy Martin, Jan Alicia Nettler, Jack Spear
• Outings Committee: Kathy Martin
• Paddling Committee (co-chairs): Dee Dice, Mary Therese Durr, Bonna Wieler
• Training and Education Committee: Bill Fogel
• Membership/Social Committee Chairperson
Questions about this slate, or interested in serving? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.